Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Anti-Gank: Uedama, 10/8/2014 01:00

CODE. has apparently had daddy along to help them the last few nights to bolster their wilting alliance and save them from potential irrelevance.  Now reinforced, freighter ganks are once again happening in Uedama, and it requires an equal step up from the anti-gank community if we are to put a stop to it.

Our forces were insufficient.  We need more remote repair if we want to save freighters from these combined criminal forces.  Many millions in blasters, ammo, and other equipment was confiscated from criminal shipwrecks.  Some criminals were destroyed before CONCORD arrived (in particular, I like this kill, where Gorila Vengaza and I took out a ganker together).  But, while I don't know what transpired earlier in the evening, for the time while I was online we were unable to save any freighters.  I would like to make a call out to my AG brothers and sisters to step it up a notch and get more repair forces on the field of battle.

1 comment:

  1. No freighters saved?

    Sounds like typical antigankers to me.

    LOL

    ReplyDelete