Monday, July 20, 2015

Ganker Bumping Renamed Again!

"Ganker Bumping" is a term I came up with some time ago as a play on the term "Miner Bumping" used by the CODE. high-sec ganking alliance.  Well, I wasn't the first to come up with this rather obvious play on words, as an Eve character named Gorila Vengaza used it first in his gankerbumping blog back when he was spending his time opposing CODE. and debunking the crazy ramblings on the minerbumping blog.  With that blog name taken, I chose the name Ganker Bumping Too.

Then at some point, Gorila decided to join CODE.  This was highly obnoxious, so I decided to steal the original blog name I originally wanted from Gorila and renamed my blog to Ganker Bumping.

It's been that way for awhile, but I think it's time to leave that particular past in the past.  While anti-ganking will always be a significant part of what I do in game and write about, and I don't intend to change the URL from what it has always been, this blog covers more than just anti-ganking.  I think it's time to give this blog a name that more closely represents how my blog entries are meant to give Eve more of what it needs.  Eve Needs Bacon.

No comments:

Post a Comment