Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Buy One Month Get One Free

I checked my account status today and saw they currently have a special offer -- buy one month, get one free.  So 2 months for about $15.  Not sure how long that deal has been running nor how much longer it will be available, but I am tempted to resub for a couple of months to take advantage of the offer.  $7.50 a month sounds pretty good.

If you would like to see me back in action, shoot me an email or comment on this post and let me know!  I do miss the action sometimes.

Scott Bacon
Loyal supporter of Silent Infinity and NRDS null space

10 comments:

  1. A Burn Jita is scheduled for tomorrow July 30th.
    Resub and be a LogiBro for a 24 hour glorious High Sec Battle for Freedom and Liberty against the Tyranny of Void, Rails and TrollCats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bro you're trash. don't even bother.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scott-
    I could certainly use another Inglorious Bastard! We have a lot of fun as vigilantes. We operate in a team environment, no capes no hats, I just pass out the cats. Solo ops and fleet ops are always a blast. I hope you'll ping me.

    Aldo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, and we have Scout-A-Geddon going on right now for the rest of the month. We have 800 cats donated to us and ready to fly, not to mention our Mach killers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Come on back, we could always use another gun... or 8!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Scott-
    Things are picking up, we are definitely doing a lot of great work these days both the on the Black Ops side (your idea btw, ty) and on the ECM jamming side, looter killing and all sorts of other ways to kill Code and Goons and other gankers. The HSM is doing awesome and Silent Infinity is doing a lot to help.

    I hate that your missing out on all the fun and explosions. Come back to the game bro we can definitely use your help. Plus Burn Jita is around the corner, maybe this weekend. Would be awesome to fleet up with you and kill goons. :)

    ReplyDelete