Thursday, January 18, 2018

More Bacon

Do you feel it?  Do you feel it?  I'm feeling it.  Eve needs more Bacon.

The Bacon is back.

I need a bit of a refresher, so my first few weeks might be light weight activity, and I'm not sure how much AG I'll be involved in, if any, but I just can't stay away from a game where I can fit and fly space ships.  And I have some ideas on some new things I'd like to do.  Real life often requires my attention and pulls me away from games, but I'm going to try to carve out a little time again for Eve, as it can be quite fun.

While I can't speak for how much or even if I will involve myself with AG again, I will as always remain NRDS in nullsec space.  That's just how I roll.  I want to remain careful that I don't attack anyone who is not actually interested in combat.  For the sake of all capsuleers in Eve, commerce should remain unimpeded among non-warring factions.  It just makes for a better game with happier, wealthier players who will in turn be able to buy more ships and fittings and be more inclined to engage in entertaining and mutually desired combat.

That said, I don't expect others to follow my ways.  My only *real* beef remains with the true griefers who delight not in playing the game but in upsetting others and generally making Eve a less fun place to be.  To all of those folks, I offer you my one finger salute, but with a genuine hope that you some day learn to be better people.  To everyone else, I look forward to seeing you out among the stars again.

Fly with honor,

Scott Bacon

2 comments:

  1. Damn dude you just failed hard in uedama. still a failure. didnt antiganking moderator kalynn shardani kill his infant child and then kill himself? good thing to see antiganker still worship him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As I recall, while I was there not even looking for any action, your boys stopped by to demonstrate that after 2 more years since last I played, they still can't kill a freighter on the first try. That's the only failing hard that happened while I was there. Glad I could stop by to see it, and throw out a little ECM to say hello.

      I don't know what you are talking about with Kalynn Shardani, but you randomly bringing up such a story for no apparent reason is all the proof anyone needs to know you are are still a scumbag. I do hope you grow up one day and your balls finally drop. Everyone is tired of your childish attitude.

      Delete