Sunday, August 24, 2014

Anti-Gank: Multiple Systems, 8/24/2014

On 8/24/2014, I joined forces with a few good other good folks in opposition of ganking activity in Uedama and multiple other surrounding systems. Sadly, my first Eve kill mail, which I had hoped to score this day, continues to elude me. I've joined in on multiple anti-gank fleets in the past, but always with a remote repair ship, and you don't get kill mails for successful repair jobs. However, on this night I finally had some guns. Unfortunately, while there were many ganker take downs, I kept getting caught scouting another gate when the action took place, and I arrived just seconds too late on multiple occasions. I've had much better luck in the past.

Still, I have to say it was a good day. I may still be looking for that first kill mail, but I really enjoyed the company of those I was in fleet with. I would like to extend my thanks to those who were in fleet with me this day, and I look forward to joining forces with all of you again in the future. Safe travels to you all!

UPDATE:  I did actually get a kill mail, and just didn't realize it.  It's nothing much, as I was late to the gank and at the limit of my torpedo range, so either the ship was destroyed before my torpedos got there or I fired them off a hair too far away and they didn't make it.  I'm pretty sure I target painted though, so maybe that's why I got some credit.  https://zkillboard.com/kill/40865058/

No comments:

Post a Comment