Friday, August 29, 2014

Anti-Gank: Uedama 8/29/2014

CODE. was ganking freighters in Uedama again on 8/29/2014, this time in partnership with a corporation named Systems High Guard.  There were not a ton of white knights out there, but we still managed to impede their progress and confiscate a lot of their equipment from wrecks.

I am finishing up remote hull repair skills over the next day, as once again it would have been helpful but no on site had it available.  An Orca survived a gank attempt, and CODE. continued to bump them.  I was able to repair the armor but not the hull, and most of the Orca hitpoints are in the hull.  The Orca was lost on a 2nd gank attempt due not receiving hull repairs.  Still, the pilot was grateful for our efforts and thanked us.  Nice guy.  Next time I will be ready with hull repair capability on site.

We also had at least one new person come out to help, and I think they learned a lot while there.  And I learned a few things too.  Learning is another good thing that sometimes goes overlooked, so I am making mention of it here.

Fly safe, Captains!  In time, we will clear the systems of scum and villainy.

No comments:

Post a Comment