Saturday, December 20, 2014

CODE. Fails Again

Last night CODE. was attempting to gank in Uedama.  They failed to gank a freighter and were reduced to only attacking Orcas.  By the time I got there, they had already given up for the night.  The only killmails of interest were the ones someone posted showing CODE. pilots killing each other.

I used a clone jump to get there.  With CODE. having already dissolved by the time I got in the system, I instead spent my time setting up more jump clones and getting more AG ships in place.  Though I am starting to wonder whether or not I will really need them.

CODE. is closer to irrelevance than they would like to have you think.  Just the threat of a fair fight causes them to chicken out, tuck their tails between their legs, and go into full coward mode.  We only need look at their lack of appearance in the last Alliance Tournament for proof of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment