Thursday, December 11, 2014

'Tis The Season

Holiday activities are not allowing me much time to put into Eve lately.  Just a few missions here and there.  On a positive note, CODE activity seems to have died down as well.

I'm not sure what to think of the newest release yet.  I know I don't like the removal of color from the icons.  I definitely do like the change in ship/pixel rendering.  I don't think it was necessary to remove clones; they really just needed an optional warning prompt whenever leaving a station without a sufficiently upgraded clone.  But I can understand where they are going with it.  The rest of the changes I don't yet have any thoughts on.

At any rate, I am still around and looking forward to playing more again when the holiday rush dies down.  To those of you who I have worked with in the past and mentioned this to -- remember you can page me out of game if you want me to log in for any reason.  You may find it especially handy during the holidays when I might go a week or more without checking in.

Until next time, fly safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment