Thursday, January 8, 2015

Blog Categories

I've added Blog Categories to the sidebar of this blog (links also available in this blog post).  This will make it easier to browse for the type of content you are interested in.

My currently list of categories includes:
  • About This Blog -- Information about this blog, why it exists, and things I'm doing with it. 
  • Anecdotes -- Mostly short commentaries, possibly humorous. 
  • Anti-Gank Reports -- Reports of Ganking and Anti-Ganking activities. 
  • Ethics and Philosophy -- Ethics and philosophy regarding Eve, mostly focused on ganking, but could include other topics. 
  • Fictional Stories --  Sometimes I like to write fictional short stories about character experiences and Eve lore; you will find those here.
  • Gameplay --  Thoughts on playing Eve, my amateur guides and tutorials, and reviews of missions.
  • News and Information -- Anything news-ish; things going on in Eve, information on feature releases or bugs, etc.
  • Tools and Programming -- Tools I have created for Eve, information on other 3rd party tools, and information on computer programming related to Eve.

No comments:

Post a Comment