Saturday, January 10, 2015

Clandestine Moon Mining

I've started taking a look at what it takes to build T2 equipment, all the way back to the raw source materials.  Most of those raw materials come from moon mining.  I'll be dipping my toes into these waters in the weeks ahead, and will report on my experience over time.  In the meantime, I ran across what looks to be a nice informational guide from TenTonHammer on moon mining without an Alliance to back you up, and thought I would share here.

Clandestine Moon Mining (Part 1)

Clandestine Moon Mining (Part 2)

Good luck if you try your hand at this.  It looks risky but it could be good fun for the right Industrialists. 

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. If you are looking for the old gankerbumping blog, you can find it here http://gankerbumping.blogspot.com

      Delete